A tropical retreat in
designed just for you!
"Retreats with Jana and Miranda are amazing, one-of-a-kind experiences. You walk away with a new outlook on life and greater clarity on how to create the life of your dreams.
I've transformed my career, my relationships, and even my health. I can't think of a more productive (and fun!) way to spend my time in such a beautiful setting."
Susan Drumm ~ Leadership Coach & CEO Advisor
After leading retreats around the world (in Europe, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Japan), we are now offering design-your-own retreats at a gorgeous, easily accessible destination: Miami Beach.
Would you love a personal retreat just for you
where you deeply connect to your true self and return home feeling renewed and restored, ready to ignite your inspiring vision for your future?
Here are some examples of personal retreats we've led:
- Career change: get the courage and tools to move to a more fulfilling career.
- Launch a new creative project (one-person show, movie, novel....), or release the blocks holding you back so you finally finish it!
- Design a clear vision for creating an inspiring, fulfilling life.
- De-stress and learn how to calm and center your mind.
- Become more spiritually and intuitively connected.
Are you and your partner ready to feel a deeper level of loving admiration for each other while keeping your relationship passionately alive?
No matter how healthy or challenged, every couple can benefit from learning to consciously communicate so that each person's values, feelings, and choices are respected.
Relationship Retreats can include:
- How your daily lives can be filled with joy and passion.
- Ways to best support each other in times of difficulty (you may find out that each of you needs different things!).
- Tools for resolving arguments, and even preventing them from happening.
- How to maintain healthy boundaries.
- Learn how to love the unique person you are with.
- How to support each person's individual dreams while also empowering the relationship.
- How to stop having "I'm right and you are wrong" power-struggles, and instead make decisions that take care of both of you.
- Ways to free yourself from negative patterns that don't take care of you or your partner.
- How your differences can actually bring you closer together.
Is there a group of friends, coworkers, or family members with whom you would love to go on an adventure of personal growth and discovery?
Group retreats can be large or small, and focused on any subject.
Perhaps you and some girlfriends want to get better at dating, so you don't keep attracting the wrong guys or sabotaging your relationship when you get the right guy.
Maybe you family would really love to get healthy, but ... (diet, supplements, exercise) (release beliefs about being healthy)
Perhaps you are producing a movie or a play and you want the experience to be inspiring and fun, rather that devolving into arguments and power struggles. You and your creative team together so you can create clear and aligned goals, learn how to communicate clearly and effectively, and find out how to work through disagreements so you end not only end up creating a project that you love, but you love the process of creating it.
"My husband would never have typically done something like this—he was very concerned about personal growth work being hokey. But on the fourth day of the retreat he turned to me and said, “This is the best week of my life!” And I was thinking, “Who are you?!”
Abigail Wald ~ Founder of The YES Bar
Here's how it works
You tell us what type of retreat you want:
- How many people
- How many days
- What subject you want to focus on
- When you want to hold it
- If you want special add-ons, like yoga classes or massage
And we help you design your ideal retreat.
Some people immerse themselves in an intense retreat experience for many hours a day for one day, several days in a row, or even a week.
Other people love working with us for only a few hours per day, so they have free time to relax, play, and explore the beautiful location.
Either way is great--it's whatever works best for you!
"I want to shout from the mountaintops: EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO A RETREAT WITH MIRANDA AND JANA! It is the best thing I've ever done. It has absolutely and positively changed my life in the most practical and profound ways possible. I am taking actions and risks that I would have never thought possible, and the results are showing up in all areas of my life! The retreat is nothing less than extraordinary; a gift in its highest, purest form."
Erica Roman Levy
film and TV production
Miami Beach Retreats
Retreats are held at an ocean view location directly on a mellow part of the beach, away from the South Beach scene.
When you are not in the retreat, there are so many fun things you can do and explore, from low-key to _______: relax on the almost never-ending beach, bike and walk on lovely beach paths, kayak and stand up paddle board in the bay, tours of the Art Deco district and Winwood Arts District, shop-till-you-drop, sunset boat trips, dance the night away at world acclaimed nightclubs, savor the food at delicious restaurants.
Lounge at a beachside pool and Jacuzzi, and enjoy a private beach.
“It’s so amazing. The villas were beautiful, the beach was incredible, and I couldn't have even thought up the seven horses running free on the beach if you asked me to describe my dream getaway. I remember walking out onto the beach when we arrived and feeling deeply at peace and exhilarated all at once.”
Amanda Napior~ MDiv, Harvard Divinity School
gallery photos, 2 rows of 3 or 4 per row
Are you ready to design your own retreat in Miami Beach or Costa Rica?